En av mine favoritt oppskrifter er på Coockies and Cream Cupcakes. Helt nydelig!
* 8 oz cream cheese at room temp
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 8 oz heavy whipping cream
* 12 oreo like cookies, blitzed
* 1 and 1/3 cup all purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 3 tablespoon softened butter
* 1.5 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
* 1 cup mik
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda & cocoa powder, & salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs 1 at a time. Then stir in vanilla and coffee. Add flour mixture and milk alternately. Beat well.
3. Then fill muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 17 min until you have a clean toothpick.
4. Icing: whisk whipping cream into thick stiff peaks form. In another bowl, thoroughly blend cream cheese and sugar. Next, fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Add cookie crumbs. Fold gently until blended.
5. Ice cooled cupcakes.
Så da er det bare å la seg friste og komme seg på kjøkkenet! :)
Gotta love it ♥